The following list of products (papers/presentation) are specific to the REU Site:
Conference Papers and Presentations
- Tamayo, D., Kellar, J., Crawford, G.A., Boysen, A. (2013). Authentication of Lakota Artifacts, circa 1890-1900. AISES National Conference. Denver, CO. Nesson, C., Crawford, G., Hoover, R. (2013). Encoding Multi-layered Data into QR Codes for Increased Capacity and Security. CUR Conference of Research Experiences for Undergraduates Student Scholarship. Arlington, VA.
- Tamayo D, Kellar J, Crawford GA, and Boysen A (2014). “Authentication of Lakota Artifacts”. SDSMT Undergraduate and Graduate Research Symposium. Rapid City, SD. Markon I, Kellar J, Boyles D, Crawford GA (2014). “Counterfeit Prevention of Microelectronics through Covert Anti-Tamper Microcapsules”. SDSMT Undergraduate and Graduate Research Symposium. Rapid City, SD.
- Langerman D, May PS, Crawford GA (2015). “Covert Printing of Near IR to Near IR Upconverting Nanoparticle Ink for Integrated Circuit Anti- Counterfeiting Techniques, and Development of an Effective Detection Method”. 2015 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM. Washington, DC.
- Nisson C, Crawford GA, and Hoover R (2014). “Encoding Multi-layered Data into QR Codes for Increased Capacity and Security”. SDSMT Undergraduate and Graduate Research Symposium. Rapid City, SD.
- Smith D, Mallam V, and Logue BA (2013). “Functionalized Carboxylate Deposition (FCD) for chromatography stationary phases”. 48th Midwest Regional American Chemical Society Meeting. Springfield, MO.
- Baride A, Meruga JM, Douma C, Langerman D, Crawford GA, Kellar JJ, Cross WM, May PS (2015). “A tamper-resistant covert print-and-read system based on NIR-to-NIR upconversion luminescence”. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
- Meruga JM, Fountain (Nesson) C, Kellar JJ, Crawford GA, Baride A, May PS, Cross W, and Hoover R (2015). “Multi-Layered Covert QR Codes for Increased Capacity and Security”. International Journal of Computers and Applications.
- Meruga JM, Kern J, Petersen J, Logue B, Baride A, May PS, Cross W, Crawford GA, Tamayo D, Richards J, and Kellar JJ (2015). “Innovative Security Applications using Direct-Write Printing”. Keesing Journal of Documents and Identity.